Hadafi, the women entrepreneurship program launched in 2013 is a FREE development program that provides female entrepreneurs with expert training & consultancy, financial support, entrepreneurial coaching and, of course, lots of priceless media exposure.
The program is directed towards women, aged 18 years and above, located in the MENA region with a scalable business idea, a startup or a newly established business.
Hadafi provides multiple awards for the winners including:
- Cash prizes,
- Being featured on “UN Women”,
- Invitation to “AllWorld Network Summit” at Harvard
- Coaching from “Girls in Tech”
- Access to the “Ahead of the Curve” training program
- A Booth in one of “Mompreneurs Bazaars“
- Training by Arab “ArabWomenPreneurs”
- Special Offer from “Eureeca- Crowdfunding “
Potential, Hadafi founders, just announced the launch of its fifth season. Participating in the program requires 3 simple steps:
The program is offered in collaboration with multiple strategic partners such as MBC TV, Pepsico and Ministry of Youth in Kuwait in addition to multiple regional and local partners such as Girls in Tech, Embassy of the United States in Kuwait, AllWorld Network, Eureeca, Arab Womenpreneur, In5, Flat6lab and many more.
Check out this video recap of the previous season:
Hadafi is a great program for all women out there with innovative ideas. Make sure to register & give your business the head start it deserves!